Year / Issue Date: 2013
Developer website: www.chaosgroup.com/en/2/vray_maya.html
- A SSE2-capable processor (Intel Pentium IV or later);
- 2 GB RAM minimum;
- A supported operating system:
- Microsoft ® Windows ® XP Professional (SP2 or higher), 32-bit or 64-bit versions;
- Microsoft ® Windows Vista ® Business (SP1 or higher), 32-bit or 64-bit versions;
- Microsoft ® Windows ® 7 32-bit or 64-bit;
- Microsoft ® Windows ® 8 32-bit or 64-bit;
V-Ray for Maya is one of the latest developments by Chaos Group. Developed to meet the needs of the most demanding VFX & Film studios around the world, the rendering engine delivers uncompromised stability, interactivity, ease of use and unprecedented speed.
Now, V-Ray for Maya enables the rendering of even larger scenes with greater complexity and artists can rely on a faster rendering process.
The comprehensive list of features provided by V-Ray for Maya includes CarPaint Material, V-Ray Light Select Render Element, PText texture, true 3D Motion Blur, Sun & Sky procedural lighting system, Physical camera for matching live footage, and many others.
V-Ray for Maya became a renderer of choice of numerous renowned studios such as Method Studio, Zoic Studio, Lux VFX, The LAB NYC and many others. For less than two years since its official release V-Ray has been used as a major rendering tool in the latest award winning films and productions.
Download File Size:61.17 MB