After Effects Apprentice 08: Nesting and Precomposing with Chris Meyer and Trish Meyer
MOV + Exercise Files | Duration: 2h 25min | 960x600 | Video: 30 fps 601 kbps | Audio: AAC 44 KHz 114 kbps 2 stereo | 1.74 GB
Genre: eLearning | Level: Intermediate | Language: English
Let Chris and Trish Meyer share with you two of the core secrets required to become an efficient After Effects user: understanding the render order (the internal order of operations After Effects uses when calculating masks, effects, transformation, track mattes, and layer styles) and the use of multiple compositions where a composition may be nested into one or more other comps. This makes it easier to group layers, efficiently re-use a common element to quickly accommodate client changes, pan around large composites of multiple layers, and solve render order issues.
• Grouping layers by nesting and pre-composing
• Identifying and solving render order issues
• Navigating composition hierarchies
• Editing a precomp while viewing the result in another composition
• Preserving the frame rate of a nested composition
Screenshots: Other After Effects courses:
No mirrors, please!
Download File Size:1.73 GB