After Effects Apprentice 06: Type and Music with Chris Meyer and Trish Meyer
MOV + Exercise Files | Duration: 3h 48min | 960x600 | Video: 30 fps 771 kbps | Audio: AAC 44 KHz 126 kbps 2 stereo | 1.09 GB
Genre: eLearning | Level: Beginner | Language: English
One of the cornerstones of motion graphics is creating and animating type. In this course, Trish Meyer shows how to typeset titles professionally and create custom animations, as well as apply and modify the hundreds of text animation presets that After Effects ships with. Additionally, Chris Meyer shows how to add audio to projects, including spotting "hit points" to align keyframes and video action.
• The core text animation recipes
• Animating text along a path
• Working with text animation presets
• Timing animation to audio
• Per-character 3D type
• Rendering with an alpha channel
• Making Photoshop type editable in After Effects
• Professional typesetting tips
Screenshots: Other After Effects courses:
No mirrors, please!
Download File Size:1.07 GB