Telelogic. Rhapsody. 7.3, built on Rhapsody 7.2, provides a new
Eclipse integration, rapid prototyping with graphical panels,
improved testing capabilities on target, and new domain-specific
modeling for Net Centric Systems and MODAF. Telelogic Rhapsody 7.3
includes a powerful set of new model-driven development (MDD)
capabilities that increase productivity, usability, testing and
team collaboration for the embedded systems engineer and software
developer. New Telelogic Rhapsody 7.3 features include:
* Telelogic Rhapsody Eclipse Platform Integration Plug-in. integrates
Telelogic Rhapsody into the Eclipse platform and enables working on
code or model from within the Eclipse development environment.
* Graphical Panels. enables you to create a prototype interface that
simulates, validates and communicates design behavior.
* Enhanced Model-driven Testing Support. updates to Telelogic. Rhapsody
TestConductor. improve productivity with automated target testing support
and a test documentation package to assist in design reviews.
* Improved Reverse Engineering and Roundtripping. Telelogic Rhapsody 7.3
enhances the reverse engineering workflow and enables you to leverage
more C/C++ constructs.
* Automotive Industry Focused Refinements. added capabilities, tailored
for the needs of the automotive industry, include a new diagram for
specifying architectures, the ability to control memory partitioning
and animation on the host of the Extended C framework.
* Telelogic. Rhapsody for MODAF Add On. . capture and deliver your
architecture using MODAF terminology, including all core views,
reporting capabilities, and custom checks.
* Telelogic. Rhapsody Net-Centric Systems Add On. . develop and
specify services for embedded Net Centric systems using a .SOA approach.
with the import and export of WSDL.
Download File Size:247.42 MB