Make sure your work gets noticed
In this in-depth video workshop, look over After Effects expert and freelance artist Alan Shisko's shoulder as he guides you step-by-step through some of his favorite techniques for creating an intricate and stunning broadcast news animation sequence from start to finish.
* Learning how to think like a designer.
* Secrets of effective project workflow.
* Pro-level modeling and texturing with Zaxwerks 3D Invigorator Pro.
* Advanced techniques for transforming and deforming 3D Invigorator objects.
* Building dynamic transitions using text.
* Beyond-the-ordinary background design.
* Creative color grading with Blend Modes.
* Quick and easy lower third design.
* Mastering the After Effects Graph Editor.
* Tips and tricks for taking control of masks.
System Requirements: Windows and Mac compatible. A DVD-equipped computer is required to use this DVD. Adobe After Effect 8 or higher is required to open the project files. Quicktime 7 (or later) is required to play the video tutorials. Demo versions of 3rd party plug-ins used in these tutorials are included on the disk.
Download File Size:1.13 GB