IBM (International Business Machines Corporation), one of the world's oldest and largest computer companies, has presented version 8.0.6 of Rational Rhapsody. This release contains new features as well as fixes for client-reported and internally found defects.
IBM Rational Rhapsody family provides multiple editions to help systems engineers and embedded software developers analyze, design, develop, test, and deliver embedded, real-time systems and software.
For systems engineers:
- Rational Rhapsody Architect for Systems Engineers base edition enables requirements analysis using SysML/UML including Parametric Constraint Evaluation for trade studies.
- Rational Rhapsody Designer for Systems Engineers includes simulation for design validation.
For software developers:
- Rational Rhapsody Architect for Software base edition provides reverse engineering and code frame generation of C, C++, Java, C#.
- Rational Rhapsody Developer additionally provides a visual development environment that enables behavioral code generation of C, C++, Java and Ada that can target embedded RTOS.
Rational Rhapsody 8.0.6 provides:
- Improvements to the Automatic Test Generation (ATG) and TestConductor add-on products
- Support for Data Distribution Service (DDS) in Rational Rhapsody in Ada
- New Guide Me for import requirements from Rational DOORS
- Improvement to the XMI Toolkit add-on product on UPDM2
IBM (International Business Machines) is by far the world's largest information technology company in terms of revenue and by most other measures, a position it has held for about the past 50 years. IBM products include hardware and software for a line of business servers, storage products, custom-designed microchips, and application software. Increasingly, IBM derives revenue from a range of consulting and outsourcing services. With the advent of the low-cost microchip, the personal computer, distributed computing, open rather than proprietary standards, and the Internet, IBM has seen its position of dominance challenged as the world of information technology no longer revolves around a single company.
Name: IBM Rational Rhapsody
Version: (64bit) 8.0.6
Last Version: 8.1.3
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7even
Download File Size:1.24 GB