Perl Dev Kit (PDK) provides essential tools for building and deploying Perl applications. PDK features cross-platform wrapping and application builders for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, HP-UX, Solaris, and AIX, plus a suite of tools to speed development and improve code quality across teams. The comprehensive feature set includes PerlApp, PerlCtrl, PerlMSI, PerlNET, PerlSvc, PerlTray, Coverage Analyzer, Filter Builder, Graphical Debugger, PerlCritic and VBScript Converter.
PDK 9.5 supports Perl and ActivePerl 5.18, 5.20 and 5.22.
- Develop and deploy your Perl programs to anyone on any platform with PerlApp's new cross-platform wrapping
- Deliver code as executables or as Windows Services, ActiveX components, .NET assemblies or in the System Tray
- Easily create MSI files using Perl code
- Be your own best critic: Enforce best-practices or personalized coding policies against your source code. Great for teams
- Filter text interactively, with on-the-fly results
- Jumpstart your transition from VBScript to Perl
- Improve code performance and reliability through coverage experiments, hotspot analysis and data set comparisons
- Find problems fast with the nimble Windows debugger
Download File Size:27.47 MB