For nearly two decades, Flash Professional has been the standard for producing rich animations on the web. Because of the emergence of HTML5 and demand for animations that leverage web standards, we completely rewrote the tool over the past few years to incorporate native HTML5 Canvas and WebGL support. To more accurately represent its position as the premier animation tool for the web and beyond, Flash Professional will be renamed Adobe Animate CC
Here’s what you can expect in Animate CC:
Drawing, illustration and authoring
Vector art brushes – Modify the path of a stroke after it’s been drawn, and scale them to any resolution without losing quality. You can also make custom brushes and import brushes created with Adobe Capture CC.
360° rotatable canvas – Rotate the canvas on any pivot point as you draw to get the perfect angle and strokes. You can even use this feature with a Wacom Cintiq!
Improved pencils and brushes – Draw smooth, precise vector outlines along a curve and get faster live previews.
Easier audio syncing – Control audio looping directly on the timeline, without having to code.
Faster color changing – Naming tagged colors lets you change one color and have it automatically update your entire project.
Colored onion skinning – Easily orchestrate complex animations now that adjacent frames can have different color and alpha values.
Adobe Stock – Browse and license millions of high-quality photos, illustrations and vector graphics directly in Animate CC. You can even add life to static content by adding animations to them.
Creative Cloud Libraries – Access colors, vector graphics and brushes directly as you work.
[Update 2/8: We’ve also added Typekit integration!]
Multiplatform support: HTML5 Canvas, WebGL, Flash (SWF), AIR, video, and custom platforms (such as SVG) via extensions.
4K+ video export – Export videos with custom resolutions for the latest Ultra HD and Hi-DPI displays.
Custom resolution export – Revitalize older content by resizing and optimizing them for any resolution, such as Ultra HD and Hi-DPI displays.
.OAM support – Export your project as an .OAM file for easy importing to Adobe Muse, InDesign, DPS and Dreamweaver.
Animate CC 2015 Features:
- On-stage text editing, rather than using a pop-up window
- 64-bit Chromium Embedded Framework support
- Reduced supporting runtime size by 55%
- No dependency on third-party libraries
- Custom folders for saving your images, media and scripts
- Fewer project output files to manage
- New preloader options
- Support for HTML5 video
- Sprite sheet import from Flash Professional, Photoshop or other design tools
- Linking support for DPS articles
- Updated Actions Editor
- Copy and paste functionality to get SVG artwork from Illustrator
- Hand and Zoom tools
- Multicore Intel processor
- Mac OS X v10.7, v10.8, and v10.9 operating system
- 1 GB of RAM
- 200 MB of available hard-disk space for installation
- 1280x800 display with 16-bit video card
- Broadband Internet connection required
Download File Size:1.29 GB