Atmel Corporation, a worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of microcontrollers, capacitive touch solutions, advanced logic, mixed-signal, nonvolatile memory and radio frequency (RF) components, has released the 7.0 version of integrated development platform (IDP) for developing and debugging Atmel SMART ARM-based and Atmel AVR microcontroller (MCU) - Atmel Studio.
Studio 7 supports all AVR and Atmel SMART MCUs. The Atmel Studio 7 IDP gives you a seamless and easy-to-use environment to write, build and debug your applications written in C/C++ or assembly code. It also connects seamlessly to Atmel debuggers and development kits.
Additionally, Atmel Studio includes Atmel Gallery, an online apps store that allows you to extend your development environment with plug-ins developed by Atmel as well as by third-party tool and embedded software vendors. Atmel Studio 7 can also able seamlessly import your Arduino sketches as C++ projects, providing a simple transition path from Makerspace to Marketplace.
What's new in Atmel Studio 7.0
- Updated to Visual Studio Isolated Shell 2015.
- Integration with Atmel Start.
This tool will help you select and configure software components, drivers, middleware and example projects to tailor your embedded application in a usable and optimized manner.
- New device support system, CMSIS Pack compliant.
- Data Visualizer, used for processing and visualizing data.
- Updated help system, improved context sensitive help.
- Atmel Software Framework version 3.27.3. ASF is an extensive software library of software stacks and examples.
- A major upgrade of the Visual Assist extension to Atmel Studio that assists with reading, writing, refactoring, navigating code fast.
- Import Arduino Sketch projects into Atmel Studio.
- Support for Flip-compatible bootloaders in atprogram and programming dialogue. The connected device appears as a tool.
- AVR8 GCC Toolchain 3.5.0 with upstream versions ( gcc 4.9.2, Binutils 2.25, avr-libc 1.8.0svn, gdb 7.8)
- AVR32 GCC Toolchain 3.4.3 with upstream versions (gcc 4.4.7, Binutils 2.23.1, Newlib 1.16.0)
- ARM GCC Toolchain 4.9.3 with upstream versions (gcc 4.9 (revision 221220), Binutils 2.24, gdb 18.104.22.16850304-cvs)
Atmel Corporation is a worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of microcontrollers, capacitive touch solutions, advanced logic, mixed-signal, nonvolatile memory and radio frequency (RF) components. Leveraging one of the industry's broadest intellectual property (IP) technology portfolios, Atmel is able to provide the electronics industry with complete system solutions focused on industrial, consumer, communications, computing and automotive markets.
Name: Atmel Studio
OS: Windows 7even SP1 / 8 / 8.1
Download File Size:822.74 MB