Adobe. Flex. 3 is a cross platform, open source framework for creating rich
Internet applications and Adobe AIR. applications. This in-depth training
and its accompanying project work files will show you the evolution of rich
internet application using Flex framework, plus how to build applications
using the latest Flex Builder. 3 tool that take the best capabilities of
both the desktop and the web. This series a must-have for any developer
looking to fine-tune their skills and enter the exciting new marketplace
* Learn how to effectively architect applications that follow best practices
to produce maintainable, re-useable software.
* Discover how to easily connect your Flex and AIR applications to server side
data sources as well as how to manage data effectively on the client following
* Understand how to make the most of and extend the Flex component framework
using your knowledge of the Flex class hierarchy.
* Find out how to draw using ActionScript 3 and how to apply this program to
customize your components using CSS.
* Learn how to create native application windows, plus uncover how to access
the file system in AIR applications and how to upload a file from a rich
Download File Size:5 GB