Adobe Flash Professional is now Animate CC. Support for evolving web standards comes standard. Design interactive animations with cutting-edge drawing tools and publish them to multiple platforms — including Flash/Adobe AIR, HTML5 canvas, WebGL, or even custom platforms — and reach viewers on virtually any desktop or mobile device.
Animations that look amazing.
See how the leading vector animation toolset helps you work faster and create content that looks terrific on everything from mobile devices to the latest ultrahigh-resolution displays.
- New pattern brushes and vector brush smoothing give you more expressive ways to draw inside Animate.
- Convert existing Flash based ads to HTML5 canvas or create them from scratch, so they’re optimized for any browser.
- Export to 4K and higher resolutions to make sure your videos will look great on the latest Ultra HD TVs and monitors.
- Complex animations are easier now that the Motion Editor gives you granular control over motion tween properties.
From inspiration to final creation. Faster.
Animate is part of Creative Cloud, which means you can access all your assets — including Adobe Stock — right inside the app and quickly turn a blank page into a beautiful work of art. And with Adobe CreativeSync, everything is connected across your desktop and mobile apps.
What's New in Animate CC (2015.2):
Better collaboration with libraries
Control assets in read-only Creative Cloud Libraries so they can be used by team members, but not changed or deleted.
Updated Libraries panel
Find the assets you need faster with new filtered search of Adobe Stock and icons that make it easy to identify licensed Adobe Stock assets.
New pattern brushes, vector brush smoothing, and tiling give you more expressive ways to draw right inside Animate.
Graphic symbol thumbnails
Animate character details such as mouth and hands faster with thumbnail previews, which can be added directly to the Timeline.
Improved web publishing options
Projects published in HTML5 canvas now support HiDPI and Retina displays. Advertisers can also create and publish HTML5 banner ads that expand when you click or hover over them.
Skip manual workarounds and sketch on top of other layers right inside Animate.
Showcase your work with Adobe Portfolio
Now when you use Portfolio to show off your animations you can create custom landing and contact pages to better connect with viewers.
And so much more
Plso includes: Advanced PSD and AI import options, bitmap snapping, latest Flash Player and Adobe AIR SDK integration, and more.
- Multicore Intel processor
- Mac OS X v10.9 (64 bit), v10.10 (64 bit), or v10.11 (64 bit)
- 2GB of RAM (4GB recommended)
- 4GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
- 1024x900 display (1280x1024 recommended)
- QuickTime 10.x software recommended
Download File Size:1.29 GB