ACE (Any Cable Everywhere) aims to deliver top quality sound at a
competitive price. The selection of modules and clear layout make ACE
the ideal instrument for newcomers delving into the fascinating world
of modular synthesis. The number of ways to connect modules together
is practically infinite, and you will soon discover how much more fun
it is to make your own sounds in ACE than in a non-modular
synthesizer, according to u-he.
ACE may seem underspec'ed judging from its raw feature list, but bear
in mind that virtually everything can be plugged into everything else.
You can plug an LFO into a Filter and from there use it as a source
* 2 x LFO (1 sine, 1 sine/tri/saw/sqr) 0Hz - 20kHz.
* 2 x ADSR (same as Bazille).
* 2 x VCO (saw/PWM) 0Hz - 20kHz, VCO1 with SubOsc.
* 2 x VCF (two variable outlets each: LP1/LP2/LP3/LP4, HP/BP/BR).
* 2 x VCA/Pan.
* 2 x Multiples (as in Bazille).
* 1 x Mixer (Osc balance, Sub, Noise, Aux).
* 1 x Ramp Generator (up->hold->down->rest, loops if rest < 100).
* 1 x Mapping Generator (creates variable values for each note or key,
can be used as custom waveform for LFO2).
* 1 x noise (white, pink).
* 1 x the common extras, such as Glide/Glide2.
* 1 x stereo chorus (global).
* 1 x ping pong delay (global).
* 1 x Bass/Treble booster (global).
25 signal sources, 30+ signal targets, some paths wired internally so
that it makes noise even without a single cable attached (think
ARP 2600). 100% free of Supersaw. Instead it has:
* Exceptional sync /w FM (VCO1->VCO2, think Cross-modulation).
* LFOs that can be used as additional VCOs and vice versa.
* Exceptional filter sound including convincing self oscillation.
* Support for .tun files.
Download File Size:7.94 MB