Nithonat is a fully synthesized drum machine based on the classic 606. The
unique sound of this machine has been used by many artists over the years
in the production of Electro, Hip-Hop and R n B.
The original 606 has been perfectly emulated. However, since Nithonat is
software based, D16 were able to enhance the original with extra
Full control over the sound
On the original 606, the only editable sound parameter was volume. D16 have
added to the original and as a result, Nithonat is equipped with extra
controls which allow each sound to be shaped in ways which were not
possible in the original machine.
A whole spectrum of sounds is now at you fingertips . rumbling kicks,
rustling snares and completely synthesized and unnatural sounding toms and
For the first time since the 80s, it is now possible to hear what the
analogue synthesis of the 606 is truly capable off!
One of a kind
Nithonat was designed completely from the ground up. Its synthesis is
special . even when compared to Nepheton.s. It has very unique and
characteristic hi-hat and cymbal sounds which are due to the emulated
structure of the circuits in the original. The bass drum has unparalleled
attack character and strong punch. The snare sounds sandy.
These unique attributes guarantee that our 606 is not a sub-standard 808
but is a great instrument with a unique timbre which will bring an old
school feel to any track it is used on.
New dimension of creativity
Nithonat has a powerful built-in internal sequencer. The tracks can be
edited in a very simple and intuitive way and modified with many useful
functions. The clear GUI means that sequencer is very easy to use.
In addition to having many internal sequencer modes, Nithonat can also be
used as a sound module. All sounds and functions within Nithonat can be
controlled from a host sequencer.
Experimenting with Nithonat can give interesting and unexpected results.
Operation of Nithonat is very similar to Drumazon and Nepheton . having
knowledge of these will mean that using Nithonat will not require much
For a fraction of the price of Drumazon and Nepheton, Nithonat provides a
drum machine which has as many editing tools as its more expensive
We believe that we have created a powerful drum machine at an affordable
price which is quick to program and very easy to use.
Another D16 classic!
* fully synthesized drum sounds
* additional parameters to get yet more control over the sound
* many ways of controlling the device:
* external mode (notes triggering the sounds)
* internal sequencer (pattern mode)
* 8 banks with 12 patterns per bank
* each pattern up to 16 steps of length
* each pattern defined with one of four available measures
* shuffle mode
* trigger out
* global accent track
* tap mode
* chain mode
* shuffle (swing) and tempo values defined per pattern
* built in randomizer
* patterns import/export via human readable xml files
* two modes of synchronization:
* precise synchronization to the host tempo
* synchronization to internal clock - tempo controlled in the range 30-300
* mutes/solos for each instrument (affect triggerring not just the signal)
* dynamic signal routing from instruments to outputs
* drum kits organised into groups
* midi learn function
* 64bit internal processing
Changes in v1.4.0
* fixed issue with preset name keyboard focus
* fixed hanging GUI issue during simultaneous work with other d16 plugins
* fixed issue with loading/saving current pattern
Download File Size:24.39 MB