Craft elegant layouts at your desk or on the go. The industry-leading page design and layout toolset lets you work across desktop and mobile devices to create, preflight, and publish everything from printed books and brochures to digital magazines, iPad apps, eBooks, and interactive online documents.
Polished pages, faster than ever.
See how the latest release helps you design layouts faster, from creating footnotes with more control to easily working with OpenType fonts.
- Create footnotes that span multiple columns in a specific frame or across entire documents.
- Click on selected text to see OpenType font properties, and apply properties to characters, words, or a story in seconds.
- Find Adobe Stock assets — including images, graphics, videos, and our new Premium collection — right from the InDesign search field.
- Publish and distribute documents online for viewing in desktop and mobile browsers. Track their performance, share, and embed directly from the dashboard.
Go from blank page to brilliant.
InDesign is part of Creative Cloud, which means you can access all your assets — including Adobe Stock — right inside the app and quickly turn any inspiration into a beautiful work of art. And with Adobe CreativeSync, everything is connected across your desktop and mobile apps.
All your assets. Always at your fingertips.
Creative Cloud Libraries store all your colors, shapes, graphics, fonts from Adobe Typekit, and other creative assets, so they’re instantly available across your desktop and mobile devices.
Adobe Stock built right in.
Spend less time searching and more time designing with more than 60 million high-quality images, graphics, videos, 3D objects and our Premium collection inside your apps. With built-in templates for web, print, mobile and more, you can dive right into your designs.
- Intel® Core™2 Duo or AMD Athlon® 64 processor; 2 GHz or faster processor
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- 2 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 2 GB of available hard-disk space for 32-bit installation; 2.1 GB of available hard-disk space for 64-bit installation; plus additional free space required during - installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
- 1024x768 display (1280x800 recommended) display with 16-bit color and 512 MB of VRAM (1 GB recommended)
- OpenGL 2.0–capable system
- Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.**
Download File Size:1.09 GB