Autodesk Inc., a world leader in 3D design software for entertainment, natural resources, manufacturing, engineering, construction, and civil infrastructure, announced the release of Alias Concept 2018. This software combines sketching and conceptual modeling with design surface modeling and visualization capabilities, enabling designers and concept modelers to quickly define, explore and communicate large numbers of design proposals, thus increasing the decision-base for picking the next winning design.
Autodesk Alias Concept provides sketching, fast concept modeling, and visualisation capabilities. Autodesk Alias Concept ensures that you can produce effective concepts, reducing costs and saving time by involving and communicating with others within the design and product process. Part of the Autodesk Alias software range that provides sketching, modelling, surfacing and visualisation tools for industrial, product and automotive design. Develop and communicate 3D product designs from concept to final surface.
Autodesk Alias Concept Key Features
Sketching and Illustration Tools
- The integrated 2D/3D environment lets product designers create sketches at real-world scale
Flexible Product Modelling
- Quickly explore and visualise any form using a range of 3D modelling techniques
Interactive Product Visualisation
- Tell the story of your product design in context using geometric environments
- Combines sketching and conceptual modeling with basic design surface modeling and visualization capabilities
- Supports the entire creative design process
- Includes Autodesk SketchBook Pro, Autodesk Alias SpeedForm, Autodesk Alias Design & Autodesk VRED software
Autodesk helps people imagine, design and create a better world. Everyone—from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists—uses Autodesk software to unlock their creativity and solve important challenges.
Product: Autodesk Alias Concept
Supported Architectures: x64
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even SP1 / 8.x / 10
Download File Size:7.58 GB