Siemens has released SIMATIC STEP 7 V2017 Professional with support Windows 10. STEP 7 Professional – the ultimate engineering tool for configuration and programming for all SIMATIC controllers.
STEP 7 (TIA-Portal) helps you solve your engineering tasks intuitively and efficiently. Due to its integration into the TIA Portal STEP 7 offers impressive performance in every work and programming step thanks to its transparency, intelligent user navigation and straightforward workflows. Functions such as drag & drop, copy & paste and AutoCompletion make work much quicker and easier.
The engineering of controllers with STEP 7 Professional comprises:
- PLC Programming: Configuration and programming of SIMATIC controllers S7-1200, S7-1500, S7-300, S7-400, the S7-1500 Software controller as well as WinAC for PC-based controllers
- Device and network configuration: for all automation components
- Diagnostics and online: for the entire project Motion and technology for the integrated Motion and PID functions
- Visualization: SIMATIC WinCC Basic is also included here for simple visualization tasks with SIMATIC Basic Panels.
STEP 7 Professional und die neuen SIMATIC Controllergenerationen bieten eine Vielzahl innovativer Features und integrierter Funktionalitäten:
- Innovative programming language innovations:
Effiziente Efficient programming editors that can be easily switched from one editor to another, and consistent symbols throughout the frameworkic programming
- Easy-to-use online functions
Hardware detect, software upload, block expansion during ongoing running operation, S7-1500 (PLCSim) simulation, download in RUN
- Integrated system diagnostics
Uniform display concept for STEP 7, CPU display, Web server and HMI without configuration outlaytime, up to 4 real-time traces
- Integrated technology
Technology objects for sequences of movements and PID control functions
- Safety Integrated
One engineering for standard-based and safety-based tasks. Same operating concept , editors and diagnostics as with standard programs (STEP 7 Safety option needed)
- Multi-level Security
Integrated functions for project and system protection: Know-how protection, copy protection, 4-level unwanted access protection and manipulation protection.
Contents of DVD STEP 7 Professional:
- STEP 7 version 5.6
- Automation License Manager version 5.3 incl. SP4 incl. Update 1
- S7-GRAPH version 5.6
- S7-SCL version 5.6
- S7-PLCSIM version 5.4 incl. SP8
- S7-PCT version 3.4 incl. HF2
- S7 Web2PLC version 1.0 SP3
Application for creation and setup of user-defined Web pages for the Web server of the CPU.
- S7 Block Privacy version 1.0 SP4
Application for encoding of blocks.
A block protected with Block Privacy can only be loaded to the following CPUs:
- S7-300 and ET 200 CPUs as of firmware V3.2
- S7-400 CPUs as of firmware V 6.0
- A block protected with "Block Privacy" will not be considered in the reference data lists! Keep this in mind when creating protected blocks. All global variables used in creating protected blocks cannot be entered in the reference data list. This means you should not use global variables in the protected blocks.
About Siemens AG. Siemens is a global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission as well as medical diagnosis. In infrastructure and industry solutions the company plays a pioneering role.
Product: Siemens SIMATIC STEP 7
Version: 2017 Professional
Supported Architectures: x64
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even SP1 / 10 / Server 2008 R2 / Server 2016
Download File Size:5.21 GB