× Engineering Asset Management 2016 Close
Engineering Asset Management 2016: Proceedings of the 11th World Congress on Engineering Asset Management By Ming J. Zuo, Lin Ma, Joseph Mathew, Hong-Zhong Huang
English | PDF,EPUB | 2017 (2018 Edition) | 374 Pages | ISBN : 3319622730 | 17.70 MB
These proceedings gather selected peer-reviewed papers from the 11th World Congress on Engineering Asset Management (WCEAM), which was held in Jiuzhaigou, China, on 25–28 July, 2016.
These proceedings cover a wide range of topics in engineering asset management, including:
· strategic asset management;
· condition monitoring and diagnostics;
· integrated intelligent maintenance;
· sensors and devices;
· information quality and management;
· sustainability in asset management;
· asset performance and knowledge management;
· data mining and AI techni
ques in asset management;
· engineering standards; and
· education in engineering asset management.
The breadth and depth of these state-of-the-art, comprehensive proceedings make them an excellent resource for asset management practitioners, researchers and academics, as well as undergraduate and postgraduate students.
Download File Size:14.48 MB