Easily stream professional-looking video with Wirecast. What are you waiting for? Communicate your message to the world with Wirecast, the award-winning video production software. Go live with just your webcam or connect multiple cameras, scoreboards, graphics and remote guests. Wirecast makes it easy to stream amazing-looking live and pre-recorded video to Facebook Live, YouTube, Twitter, Periscope and more.
Easy to Use
Mix and swap video and audio shots with the click of a mouse. Move, drag, and resize sources and stack them in any order so you can get the look you want.
Stream to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Vimeo Live, or ANY RTMP destination. Stream to more than one at a time.
Stream & Record
Stream and record at the same time. Great for archiving or off-line editing, record MP4 or MOV files to any drive.
Unlimited Video Sources
Cameras, microphones, webcams, IP cams, capture cards, and more. See a full list of compatible third-party capture devices.
Conferencing & Remote Production
Rendezvous peer-to-peer conferencing comes built-in to Wirecast. Send guests a link to join your live broadcast.
Beautiful Graphics & Animated Titles
Over 100 built-in graphics and titles. NewBlue Titler Live, free with Wirecast, is the best way to display animated graphics and titles with Wirecast.
Social Media Comments
Built in Twitter comment curation and display. Display Facebook comments in animated titles using NewBlue Titler Live Express or NewBlue Titler Live Social.
Replay, Scoreboards, Clocks & Timers
Great for sports producers. Wirecast has professional features let your live viewers follow the action in the moment, and never miss an important play.
Multi-channel audio ingest, support for ASIO, WASAPI and CoreAudio compatible devices. Mix up to 8 independent audio tracks, and add FX and processing.
Free Wireless Camera App
Use Wirecast Go (iOS only) to bring in live mobile video from any WiFi or LTE (cellular) connection.
Desktop, NDI & Web Capture
Capture a variety of IP sources or anything on your computer screen or other computers. Automatically detect NDI and Syphon sources. Built-in web-browser can display live web pages.
Local Program Output
Output your Wirecast program mix to external monitors, multiviewers, over NDI, our via baseband SDI or HDMI through a connected capture card. Use Virtual camera to output to other software applications.
- Brazilian Portuguese
- Chinese (Simplified)
- NEW - Added the ability to switch Shots with three supported MIDI Controllers (Akai APCmini, Akai APC40 MKII, Novation Launchpad)
- NEW - Added the ability to use an iOS device as a camera source on your Local Area Network (LAN) via Wirecast Go 2.1.109
Fixes & Improvements
- Added the ability to create 60 FPS encoder presets for RTP Unicast/Multicast streams
- Added a drop-down option to YouTube destination to list Live, Upcoming, Completed or All events
- Fixed a crash when creating a new document on macOS High Sierra 10.13.2
- Fixed a crash that could occur when adding CEF-based widget sources
- Fixed a problem where some sources were providing black video on Windows 7
- Fixed issues with video quality when scaling the Canvas Size relative to the encoder resolution
- Made improvements to the Preferences to prevent data corruption and crashes
- Fixed stuttering audio when toggling the audio monitor button in the Audio Mixer
- Fixed an issue where certain NDI sources using NDI SDK 3.0 were not working properly
- Fixed Live/Preview Swap not functioning properly for some Title Source layers
- Fixed issues with Rendezvous Shots scaling spontaneously in Live canvas
- Fixed an issue where Chroma Key would cause marquee select to size improperly
- Fixed a crash when closing the Rendezvous Create Session window
- Fixed a crash when saving a document while Output Statistics window is open
- Fixed a crash when quitting Wirecast from the Welcome window
- Fixed an issue where Web Cam scaling was not preserved when loading a saved document
- Fixed a crash when using Emoji in Rendezvous session names
- Fixed audio distortion when attempting to play 5.1 or 7.1 WMV files. Note that this does not add support for 5.1 and 7.1 audio for WMV, it simply fixes the distortion.
- Fixed PSD files causing the Live canvas to flickers
- Fixed a crash when selecting a pixel format for Blackmagic capture devices
- Fixed a hang when stopping RTMP streams
- Fixed abnormally poor quality issues with Apple H.264 Hardware encoder when using CBR
- Fixed inability to save report using Support Assistant
- Fixed a hang when switching between YouTube events too quickly in the Output Settings
- No longer open Rendezvous Dashboard when Wirecast is re-launched
- Fixed issue with Rendezvous Dashboard window not minimizing properly on Windows
- Fixed inactive audio efects becoming active again when sending Shot live again
- Consolidate Wirecast’s preferences, destination and miscellaneous system files into a single Wirecast folder
Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows 7, 8, 10 (64-bit).
- i5 dual-core @ 2.3GHz processor
- 4GB RAM
- 2GB2, 7200 RPM for record to disk
- Intel HD3, DirectX 11 capable graphic card
Download File Size:140.02 MB