Bentley Systems Inc., the leading company dedicated to providing comprehensive software solutions for sustaining infrastructure, has released an updated RM Bridge CONNECT Edition V11 Product Line, is comprehensive 2D/3D/4D software used by bridge engineers for all types of bridges, materials, and construction methods.
RM Bridge CONNECT Edition V11 Update 1 (version 11.01.00.04) - November 23, 2017:
RM Bridge CONNECT Edition V11 Update 1 contains the following enhancements and error corrections:
1. RM 64-bit
2. Parallel Sparse Solver
3. FEM: Enhancements for Shell Elements
- Envelope-FE Results for Shell Elements
- Export Load Case-FE and Envelope-FE Result to Excel
- FE Result integration for Composite Sections
- Quantity Report for FEM
- FE Cross-section Modeling Improvements
4. Enhancements in GUI including:
- Assign load in main window graphically,
- New substructure wizard in Modeler,
- Add graphical support in Analyzer,
- Copy/paste node coordinate data from RM to excel and vise-versa,
- Automatic node and element numbering for creating new models in Modeler,
- Copy/paste variable Table data from excel to RM and vice-versa,
- Direct access to RM-Set (RHIST) in Tint action (time history analysis),
- Results View,
- Display element, nodes, and analysis time count
5. Enhanced TCL Editor: Error/Warning list generation, and WinMerge/Diff Control
6. Other Enhancements
- New live load macro for South Africa standard,
- User Damping and mode selection for dynamic wind analysis,
- Excel file output for influence lines and List Sup files,
- TCL command extensions to access eigen value analysis results,
- Stress leading superposition results output is now added to list sup,
- Trapezoidal load applied from begin to end of element series
- RM View: Quantity report and Automatic import of generated plot files in RM Bridge
- Error Corrections
For the full list of new and improved features, and fixed bugs please refer to the release notes located here https://icerbox.com/RnpdqEWn/Final-ReleaseNotes-RM.Bridge.V11.Update1-Nov2017.pdf
About Bentley RM Bridge CONNECT Edition. Streamline massive analytical tasks and save time on complex engineering challenges by taking a more integrated approach in the design and construction of your bridge systems with RM Bridge. Perform bridge design, analysis, and construction simulation to determine resiliency during seismic and natural events and analyze rolling stock. Apply visual processes that quickly generate information from multiple disciplines to make reliable engineering decisions. You can also leverage intraoperability with OpenRoads and OpenBridge Modeler to visually determine how your proposed bridge impacts existing and proposed project elements. Visualize the positions, directions, and magnitudes of loads graphically.
RM Bridge is offered in three different versions so you can choose the version that's best for you:
- RM Bridge is the basic application of RM Bridge family. This product is suitable for analysis, design, and load rating of concrete, steel, and timber bridges of all types: girder bridges, truss bridges, arch bridges, and segmental bridges. It covers the straight, curved, and skewed bridges. It supports over 20 international design codes. The advanced analyses methods include static and linear dynamic analysis, soil-structure interaction, time-dependent creep & shrinkage analysis. Support for unlimited number of construction stages makes the product suitable to address complex construction sequences. The product also offers Wizards for rapid model creation, interoperability with Bentley Civil software, and OpenBridge Modeler.
- RM Bridge Advanced extends RM Bridge capabilities to non-linear analysis, FEM, Push Over and Time-History Analyses, High Speed Rail analysis. It includes the specialized Balanced Cantilever tool for easier generation of construction sequence for segmental bridges, and RM Cast tool for setting up segment geometry in the casting yard.
- RM Bridge Enterprise includes all features RM offers. Extends RM Bridge Advanced capabilities to cable-stayed and suspension bridges. It also includes advanced hydrodynamic and wind analyses, and two specialized tools for advanced construction methods - Erection Control for shape adjustment during construction and Incremental Launching for building bridges overhead with no temporary support or false work.
About Bentley Systems, Incorporated. Bentley is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive architecture and engineering software solutions for sustaining infrastructure. Founded in 1984, Bentley has nearly 3,000 colleagues in more than 45 countries, $500 million in annual revenues, and, since 2001, has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions.
Product: RM Bridge
Version: CONNECT Edition V11 (version 11.01.00.04) Product Line
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even or newer
Download File Size:3.39 GB