With international recognition as the leading software to design, analyze, and solve piping system problems, Applied Flow Technology (AFT) has announced the release of a significant upgrade to AFT Fathom with version 10.
New features include:
- Import piping layouts from CAESAR II Neutral files
- Import Piping Component Files(*.pcf). from SmartPlant, CADWorx and AutoCAD Plant 3D, and others.
- EPANET import / export
- Enhanced Excel integration including the new Excel Export Manager
- Utilize 2D or isometric user interface
- Delineated input for rotodynamic (centrifugal) and positive displacement pump data
- Automatically determine the acceleration head in positive displacement pump suction piping to prevent cavitation and performance issues
- Enhanced heat transfer including external convection coefficient calculation, buried pipe heat transfer, and heat tracing
Changes for Version Date 2018.06.12
Changes to computation logic that could impact results <<
Changes to data management that could impact results <<
- Fixed an issue where the Show Selected Pipes or Junctions tab on the Visual Report Options Form was not displaying the correct information.
Changes that do not impact results <<
- Fixed a problem reading in Relief Valves after the model has been run. There would be a message regarding unit conversion. This would does not affect the results.
About AFT Fathom. AFT Fathom is fluid dynamic simulation software used by engineers around the world to calculate pressure drop and flow distribution in liquid and low velocity gas piping and ducting systems.
Simply put, AFT Fathom helps engineers understand their piping system and predict how pipes, valves, pumps and other components interact with each other. It allows them to easily model, analyze and simulate their systems in order to evaluate the performance of new designs and assure all design requirements are met.
AFT Fathom truly helps engineers accurately select and size components, so they can produce less costly and more reliable piping systems. The software’s output data will even summarize the codes and standards used within the model.
AFT’s extensive portfolio of customers includes a majority of leading international companies and engineers. From theme parks to aerospace, and refineries to power generation, AFT Fathom has been used to identify solutions and create proactive designs within the worlds most advanced piping and ducting systems.
About Applied Flow Technology. Founded in 1993, Applied Flow Technology is a leader in the pipe flow modeling software market. With a primary focus on developing high quality fluid flow analysis software, AFT has a comprehensive line of products for the analysis and design of piping and ducting systems.
With channel partners around the world and customers in more than 70 countries, AFT software has helped companies in many industries design safer, more efficient systems and solve operational problems.
Located in Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA, our professional staff consists of engineers with extensive experience in both the design and construction of piping systems and the development of analytical modeling methods.
Product: AFT Fathom
Version: 10.0.1103 build 2018.06.12
Supported Architectures: 32bit / 64bit
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows 8 and 8.1 (not the RT versions), or Windows 10
Download File Size:261.52 MB