× DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Ireland: 2019 Close
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Ireland: 2019 by DK Travel
English | October 2nd, 2018 | ISBN: 0241311810 | 352 Pages | EPUB | 258.66 MB
The ideal travel companion, full of insider advice on what to see and do, plus detailed itineraries and comprehensive maps for exploring this spectacular country.
Spend a weekend in Dublin, tour the North Antrim coastline or drive around the beautiful Ring of Kerry: everything you need to know is clearly laid out within colour-coded chapters. Discover the best of Ireland with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Ireland, 2019
• Over 30 colour maps help you navigate with ease
• Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need
• Comprehensive tours and itineraries of Ireland, designed for every interest and budget
• Illustrations depict Bunratty Castle, Dublin's Trinity College, the Giant's Causeway and more
• Colour photographs of Ireland's scenic coastline, national parks, castles, vibrant towns and cities, and more
• Detailed chapters, with area maps, cover Dublin and beyond, southeast Ireland, Cork and Kerry, the Lower Shannon, the west of Ireland, northwest Ireland, the Midlands and Northern Ireland
• Historical and cultural context gives you a richer travel experience: learn about the country's history, landscape and wildlife, Celtic heritage, music and literature, sporting events and festivals
• Essential travel tips: our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus how to get around, as well as visa and health information
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Ireland, 2019 is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you get the most from your visit to Ireland.
Enjoy My Blog | Subscribe My RSS Channel
Download File Size:259 MB