× AutoCAD 2019 Beginning and Intermediate Close
AutoCAD 2019 Beginning and Intermediate
by Munir M. Hamad
English | 2018 | ISBN: 1683921763 | 818 Pages | PDF | 45 MB
This book is the most comprehensive book you will find on AutoCAD 2019 - 2D Drafting. Covering all of the 2D concepts, it uses both metric and imperial units to illustrate the myriad drawing and editing tools for this popular application. Use the companion disc to set up drawing exercises and projects and see all of the book's figures in color. AutoCAD 2019 Beginning and Intermediateincludes over 100 exercises or "mini-workshops," that complete small projects from concept through actual plotting. Solving all of the workshops will simulate the creation of three projects (architectural and mechanical) from beginning to end, without overlooking any of the basic commands and functions in AutoCAD 2019.
* Designed for novice users of AutoCAD 2019. Most useful for "teach yourself" or instructor-led AutoCAD training in Level 1 or 2. No previous CAD experience is required
* New chapter on the "Drawing Compare" function
* Companion files featuring drawings, practice and finished plots, 4-color figures, etc.
* Includes over 100 "mini-workshops" and hundreds of figures that complete small projects
* Uses both English and metric units in examples, exercises, projects, and descriptions
* Covers three full projects (metric and imperial) for architectural and mechanical designs
* Helps you to prepare for the AutoCAD Certified Professional exam
* Exercises and instructor's resources available for use as a textbook
>>Click Here to Visit My Blog<<
Download File Size:39.22 MB