× iZotope RX Loudness Control v1.03a WiN Close
iZotope RX Loudness Control v1.03a WiN | 10 Mb
Deliver transparent audio while meeting global broadcast specifications! RX Loudness Control works faster than real-time to ensure your audio mixes are delivered within the appropriate loudness standards. Designed specifically for audio/video post production and broadcast workflows, RX Loudness Control combines industry-leading, intelligent audio signal processing with an easy-to-use interface.
Efficiently analyze and render your mix to comply with any of the global loudness standards, then instantly create a .CSV loudness report. It's the best-sounding automatic loudness compliance processing available today—unparalleled in speed, accuracy, reliability, and sound quality.
- Ensure your mixes meet the required delivery specifications with truly intelligent algorithms that take out the guesswork.
- Deliver results globally with a single product offering the latest, greatest, loudness standards.
- Produce more content than ever with extensive presets, a curated featureset, and a fast, efficient workflow that saves you time on the final stage of TV production.
Platform: WiN64 - AAX, MEDiACORE
R2R Release Note HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Due to the change of iLok deal in iZotope products, we haven't released new products for years. That "AuthAssistant.exe" is dropped and all iLok API call is included in the plugin itself, which means emulator is not a possible attack anymore.
Although cracking iZotope is not a difficult job, we took a time to make it "better" in many meanings, just install and enjoy :)
- Simplified custom installer
- Pre iLok Authorization without iLok driver
- Seperate component installer (No installation collision like orignal)
- No installation info disappearing like original
- Better compression than original
- Faster installation than original
You CAN mix new R2R releases with others, but NOT RECOMMENDED, since new iZotope installer has some issues we listed above. You should install R2R releases only, to take the best advantage. If you want to clean up old iZotope releases before starting installing new R2R releases,
1. Uninstall ALL iZotope products
2. Delete RegKey HKCU\Software\iZotope
3. Done, let's start clean iZotope life and Stay away from official installers.
Because we don't use official installer nor iLok integration, we won't release minor change updates for iZotope products.
v2.00 -> v2.01 - We take care
v2.00 -> v2.00b - We won't because not affected
In other words, you can ignore those official minor change if you use R2R releases. If updated is needed by minor changes, we take care in that case.
Check my blog!
Download File Size:10.53 MB