Vintage Keyboards: Mellotron, Harpsichord, Celeste, Clavinet D6, Hammond B3, Vox Continental, Farfisa and Pipe Organ.
- Up to 4 separate mic positions: close (stereo and mono), middle, far, and ambience (room)
- Up to 10 velocity layers
- Nearly 19GB of uncompressed sample content (compressed to 13.25 GB)
- 3.917 Samples (Kontakt Lossless Sample Compression format)
- Dozens of ready-to-use presets for creative starting points
- Built-in Effects: 3-Band Equalizer, Compressor, Saturation, Distortion, Chorus, Reverb, Delay, Stereo Width, Limiter and more
- Full set of effects in the Kontakt settings for further customization
- Unique and intuitive GUI has been designed to give you full control over a huge amount of options and effects without slowing down the creative process
- Lossless sample compression for better disk streaming
- Clavinet D6
- Hammond B3
- Vox Continental
- Pipe Organ
- Mellotron - 23 Presets (Alto Sax / Brass / Cello / Choir 1 / Choir 2 / Choir Boys / Clarinet / Female / Male / Flute / Guitar / Oboe / Organ / Strings / Strings & Brass / Tenor Sax / Trombone / Trumpet / Vibes / Viola / Violins 1 / Violins 2 / Violins 3)
Main Page offers global controls over volume, pan, a/d/s/r, reverb, delay, distortion and more.
Mixer Page includes controls for all 4 mic positions: close, mid, far and room (ambience), as well as a full mix (out) option.
Panorama Page includes controls over Stereo Width (mics and mix), Phaser, Chorus, Flanger.
Effects Page includes controls over EQ, Flanger, Compressor, Delay, and Reverb.
Full Retail Version of NI Kontakt 5.6 or later required
Download File Size:9 GB