To thrive in the ever-changing world of health care, you need a respected,
trusted, and cutting-edge, cyclopedic resource.
In hand, online, or on a mobile device, turn to Taber.s Cyclopedic Medical
Dictionary, 21st Edition.anytime, anywhere!
Taber.s 21 is today.s most comprehensive health science dictionary. Under
the editorial direction of Donald Venes, MD, MSJ, a team of expert consulting
editors and consultants, representing every branch of health care, works with
the Taber.s in-house editorial staff to ensure that the content reflects
the state of the art.
* Cyclopedic entries that offer more than just definitions.
* More than 60,000 reader-friendly definitions, including
3,000 brand-new terms and 7,000 revised terms.
* Hundreds of full-color illustrations.
* More than 600 Patient Care Statements.
* Caution Statements with new, easy-to-find icon.
* Dozens of Allied Health and Nursing Appendices.
Download File Size:76.72 MB