After completing this course, students will be
- Describe the Transmission Control Protocol/Internet
Protocol (TCP/IP) protocol architecture.
- Convert Internet Protocol (IP) addresses between
decimal and binary.
- Calculate a subnet mask.
- Create subnets using Variable-Length Subnet Mask
(VLSM) and Classless Inter-Domain Routing (CIDR).
- Configure a host to use a static IP address.
- Assign IP addresses in a multiple subnet network.
- Describe the IP routing process.
- Configure a host to obtain an IP address
- Configure a host so that automatic private IP
address configuration is disabled.
- Configure a host to use name servers.
- Isolate common connectivity issues.
Download File Size:1.78 GB