DUNE is a subtractive/virtual-analog type synthesizer which introduces new,
The differential unison engine (DUNE) takes the concept of subtractive
synthesis to the next level, by allowing full control of each unison voice.
This greatly extends the range of possible sounds, reaching deep into FM and
Whether you're looking for lush pads, fat basses, punchy kicks, cutting leads,
multi-layered pads and textures, complex FX sounds or morphing - anything is
possible in Dune.
Some key features include:
* The differential unison engine ('Dune'), giving extensive modulation
* A strong synthesis core housing alias-free oscillators and warm, analog-
* An innovative arpeggiator, with a creative mode that facilitates composing
* Vast range of possible sounds, not only covering analog type sounds,
but also FM, Wavetable synthesis and completely new realms.
* A high-quality effect unit including Reverb, EQs, Delay, Phaser, Flanger
* Two factory banks filled with patches made by experienced sound designers.
* Integrated patch browser and patch categories like Bass, Lead, Pads etc.
for fast searching.
* 2 Oscillators with Osc Sync, Pulse Width, Ring- and Frequency Modulation.
* Sub Oscillator.
* FAT knob for both oscillators, each generating 7 detuned oscillators.
* Oscillator waveforms comprise Sawtooth, Pulse, Triangle and a wavetable.
* The wavetable contains 69 additional waveforms which can be modulated to
obtain Wavetable Synthesis type patches.
* 3 FM Modes including FilterFM.
* Noise generator with brightness control.
* Multimode Filter with Lowpass, Bandpass, Bandstop, Highpass and combo types.
* 3 LFOs with Sawtooth, Pulse, Triangle and S+H Noise.
* 3 ADSR envelopes with additional parameters in the modulation matrix.
* Arpeggiator with 7 different modes, including the new creative mode "Dynamic",
which adapts sequences according to how many/which keys are being pressed.
* Mono-Legato Mode with Glide.
* Complex modulation matrix, which can not only modulate the front panel knobs
but includes many additional parameters for experts; additionally the ability
to modulate MM Slots by other MM slots.
* Host Tempo Sync for the Arpeggiator, all LFOs and the Delay Unit.
* Up to 8 unison voices, which can be further controlled by the mod matrix.
* Comprehensive, high-quality effect section with Distortion, two EQs, Phaser,
Flanger, Chorus, Delay and Reverb.
* All patches can be sorted and browsed by categories (Bass, Leads, Pads etc.).
Synapse DUNE has been updated to version 1.35, a maintenance update addressing
a couple of minor issues:
On the second modulation matrix page, the row numbers were incorrect, fixed.
The MIDI Forget option did not work properly, fixed.
The LP24 Ladder filter model could go unstable when both high resonance and
FilterFM were used at the same time, fixed.
[OSX] Logic 9 Touch Automation did not work in the 64-bit Audio Unit, fixed.
[OSX] Command+Click now sets the default value from the Init Patch.
[OSX] The 32- and 64-bit editions are now installed in a single package.
By clicking on the Dune logo, you can see which edition you're currently
Download File Size:19.46 MB