Version: - 3.0.7
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: Mac OS X 10.8 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64 Bit CPU
QLab makes it simple to create rich multimedia designs for live performances and installations. From Broadway to the West End, in churches, museums, store fronts, concert halls, and theaters around the world, people use QLab to bring their audio and video to life.
Using building blocks called "cues", you can create sophisticated designs in seconds. Getting started is as simple as dragging in a file and pressing "GO". From there, add commands to fade volume, animate videos, or add audio and video effects.
Once you master the basics, become a power user with advanced features like scripting, video corner pinning, multi-projector edge blending, audio localization, or even building multi-computer designs by sending commands to other QLab machines on your local network.
QLab comes in a variety of editions depending on your needs and can also be rented. Click here for pricing details.
Additionally, users of version 2 can purchase version 3 at a discounted price.
- 48 channels of audio output
- 24 channels of audio input (file or microphone)
- Non-destructive audio waveform editing
- Adjustable playback rate with optional pitch adjustment
- Matrix mixer for every cue and audio device
- Apply audio effects to individual cues, across all cue outputs, or device outputs
- Custom fade curves
- Fade effect parameters for dynamic audio effects
- Unlimited slices per file, and import markers as slices
- Dead-easy vamping and musical transitions
- Slice and loop videos seamlessly
- Fade and animate videos
- Adjustable playback rate
- Preview cues with the audition window
- Many built-in video effects, or bring your own
- Overlay titles
- Live video input, including many Blackmagic devices
- Video surfaces help you focus on your design, instead of your projectors
- Syphon integration (input and output)
- Multi-projector edge blending
- Keystone correction & corner pinning
- A race condition that could sometimes cause QLab to crash when accessing the location of target files. Some people would never see this bug, but for those who did it could happen very frequently and could appear to be many different bugs when it was in fact just this one.
- Bug introduced in 3.0.6 that halted audio playback if loading to a time past the end of a cue.
- The audition window now restores its video scale between launches.
- Stability and user interface improvements related to video surfaces.
Download File Size:15.86 MB