The Premium version offers advanced users complete functionality, new features, and a unique package consisting of three exclusive programs from Red Giant. Whether lighting effects with Chromatic Glow, light reflections with Knoll Light Factory or retro film looks with Retrograde, you have plenty of high-quality special effects at your disposal to make your movies stand out.
The Premium Package. For more creative freedom.
- Experience your videos as if for the first time: Every year we select the best effects packages in the world for our Premium version.
- MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 2015 Premium gives you a unique selection of high-quality plug-ins for professional video effects.
1. Edit videos
A total of 99 customizable multimedia tracks give you complete freedom to arrange and optimize complex projects quickly and easily.
2. Mix 5.1 sound
Experience sound like never before. Mix your audio tracks for your 5.1 system and enjoy movie theater-like surround sound in the comfort of your own home.
3. Custom interface
With MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 2015 Premium you can customize the interface by moving, scaling or removing toolbars and windows.
The most important features:
- Includes three free exclusive Premium plug-ins from Red Giant and NewBlue Titler EX worth $548*.
- Direct upload to shutterfly.com, e.g. still frames from videos
- Quick and easy work: Excellent performance thanks to 64-bit
- Precise video editing on up to 99 tracks
- Full 4K and HD support: For AVCHD/HDV camcorders & action cameras
- Proxy editing feature: Edit 4K & HD videos smoothly
- Multicam editing for footage recorded on 4 cameras simultaneously
- Secondary color correction: Modify individual hues to the smallest detail
- Cinema quality special effects: Animated transitions and effects templates
- Wireless data transfer: With Movie Edit Touch for tablets
Recommended System Requirements:
- For Microsoft Windows 7 | 8 | 8.1, 64-bit systems
* System requirements for 4K/HD editing:
- Processor: Quad-core processor with 2.8 GHz or better
- RAM: 4 GB
- Graphics card: Dedicated, at least 512 MB VRAM
* System requirements for 3D editing:
- Red/cyan glasses required for anaglyph 3D display
- A special monitor is needed for viewing with polarized filter glasses
- A 120 Hz monitor or a projector as well as compatible shutter glasses and graphics card are required for shutter playback
What's new in version 126.96.36.199:
- Improvements in validation process (license verification)
Download File Size:462.68 MB