The Glue is an analog modeled compressor plug-in based on The classic 80's British big console buss compressor with some additional features. It uses the same high quality algorithms used in circuit simulation packages but optimised for real time use. It's quick and easy to use and has an uncluttered interface.
Additions over the original circuit include an ultra-fast attack time down to 0.01mS and a Range knob, which backs off the compression to give incredibly natural sounding attacks and also limit the maximum amount of compression applied. There is also external sidechain support and an adjustable sidechain highpass filter.
- Accurate analog model of classic 80's British big console buss compressor
- Ultra-fast attack time of up to 0.01 mS
- Range knob to naturally control the maximum compression applied
- Peak Clip to optionally hard limit transients
- DSP coded using C++ and SSE2, Interface coded using the Juce framework (C++)
- Password protected copy protection
Download File Size:12.03 MB