Platform: Mac OSX Intel
The Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English (5th edition), is the most comprehensive dictionary ever.
- 230,000 words, phrases and meanings – more than any other advanced learner’s dictionary
- 165,000 examples based on real, natural English from the Longman Corpus Network.
- Clear definitions written using only 2,000 common words.
- Over 18,000 synonyms, antonyms and related words.
- Over 65,000 collocations.
- The top 3,000 most frequent words in spoken and written English are highlighted to show which are the most important to know.
- NEW Integrated Collocations Dictionary. Over 65,000 collocations will improve students’ fluency.
- NEW Integrated Thesaurus. Over 18,000 synonyms, antonyms and related words will improve vocabulary range.
- NEW Register Notes focus on the differences between spoken and written English.
- Academic Word List highlighted.
- Grammar and warning notes ensure that students avoid common errors.
- NEW text design ensures students can find information fast.
requires OS X 10.8 +
Download File Size:2.1 GB