QuickBooks designed for Mac by Mac Users. Easily create invoices and sales receipts to keep track of who owes you money, what they bought, and when they paid you. With just a few clicks, you can log hours, bill clients, and add reimbursement expenses to your invoices. You can keep track of important dates with iCal/Calendar integration and import Address Book/Contacts into QuickBooks to maintain up-to-date contact information.
Create invoices and track sales
Easily create invoices and sales receipts to keep track of who owes you money, what they bought, and when they paid you.
Bill for your time and expenses
With just a few clicks, you can log hours, bill clients, and add reimbursement expenses to your invoices.
Built for your Mac computer
You can keep track of important dates with iCal/Calendar integration and import Address Book/Contacts into QuickBooks to maintain up-to-date contact information.
QuickBooks for Mac 2016 Benefits:
- Improved! Faster launch time and better performance
- New! Now you can resize columns on invoices, payments, sales receipts, and other forms
- New! Print directly on envelopes
- Improved! Timesheets are easier to fill out
- Get an overview of your orders, what you owe, and what you've paid in one place with Expense Tracker
- Create budgets by fiscal year then track your progress against your goals
- Save time by batch-importing invoices, payments, and bills
- Create shortcuts with Left Hand Toolbar to move around QuickBooks faster than ever
- Keep important customer, vendor, and transaction information at your fingertips with customizable Centers
- Income Tracker shows all your income-producing transactions in one spot, including overdue invoices so you can remind customers to pay up
- Run reports that identify your top sales performers, whether they're employees or vendors
- Quickly adjust sales tax paid to your account including sales tax paid from credit cards accounts
- Invoice multiple customers all at once instead of one at a time
- Attach contracts, proposals, receipts, and other important documents
- Easily reconcile QuickBooks data with bank statements and help minimize errors
- Import existing product, customer, or service information
- Offer Intuit Payment Network as a payment option on invoices via an electronic link (fees apply)
- Download your bank and credit card transactions in batches directly into QuickBooks
- Invoice for projects in phases
- Track time, mileage and expenses to bill clients
- Allow up to 3 users to work in QuickBooks at the same time
- Set individual user permissions to control access to sensitive information
- Get the most out of your QuickBooks with Little Square, a free online magazine created for QuickBooks for Mac users
- Set up and Go and Guide Me help you get started with everyday tasks
- Quickly find data in the Customer, Vendor, and Transaction Centers
- Synchronize contacts with Mac OS Address Book/Contacts
- Add reminders to iCal/Calendar
- See a map or get directions to a customer or vendor's address
- Create professional looking invoices and forms
- Email invoices, sales receipts, and credit memos in batches along with a custom message
- Quickly locate accounts, invoices, customers and other information with just a keyword in QuickBooks Search
- Track sales, sales taxes, and customer payments
- Create and print deposit slips
- Easily print checks, pay bills, and track expenses
- Track inventory, set reorder points, and create purchase orders
- Automatically populate and print 1099s for independent contractors and federal filing
- Get a consolidated view of your business with Company Snapshot
- Access 115+ financial, sales, and tax reports in one click
- Export data to Numbers or Excel
- Share data with your accountant or other Windows based users
- Manage payroll and payroll taxes; offer Direct Deposit
- Accept credit and debit cards
What's New in Version 2016 126.96.36.1992 R14
Fixed an issue saving forms with 13+ items.
Fixed a problem that was prohibiting custom templates to go round trip Mac to Win to Mac.
Fixed a bug where budget data would sometimes get saved incorrectly.
Fixed a bug where the 'Show Blank Rows' option in budgets would sometimes stop working.
Fixed a bug where Budgets would sometimes show all accounts instead of Income/Expense/Balance sheet accounts.
Added a warning dialog on company file open that alerts uses if their system short date format is non-standard.
Fixed a bug in the No Company Open window where customer short date formats were not showing correctly.
Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur closing the Add Payroll window.
Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur selecting voucher check format in print dialog.
Fixed a bug where it was possible to try and sort an Audit Trail reports by various columns; which scrambled the report results.
Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur saving a form with more than 13+ items.
- Mac OS® X v10.11 (El Capitan) through macOS Sierra
- Internet connection (or CD/DVD drive for installation)
- Product registration required
- Export report data requires a minimum of Apple Numbers v3.5, and/or Microsoft Excel 2011 for Mac
- E-mail requires Apple Mail, Microsoft Outlook for Mac v15, or Microsoft Outlook from Mac Office 2011.
- QuickBooks for Mac 2016 supports one-way conversion from QuickBooks for Windows 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2016
- QuickBooks for Mac 2016 supports round tripping with QuickBooks for Windows
Download File Size:115.44 MB